OK, here goes. The last two years have been rough. Raising a baby is tough. Broken sleep is tough. Depression is tough. My website has languished and I need to get back to writing because life has changed so much.
I want to create a new NoNonsense that combines Blog, Forum and possibly Wiki. I will run my website off of this new platform whilst also making it available to all to use themselves.
The goals of the Camen Design website back in 2008 have been completed. I don't need to create an HTML5 masterpiece, I just need a site that's flexible and that I can update anywhere.
I need your input.
Here's the minimum that I require for my own needs:
* Blog with ability to handle drafts & file uploads
* Compatibility with existing Camen Design content (ReMarkable)
Please let me know what you would want from a new NoNonsense platform.
These are some things that stand out to me as requiring deep integration from the start:
* Plugin interface
* "Teapot" design methodology - all functionality full scalability from 320 x 240 to 4K
* Full online administration (create/rename/delete folders, threads, posts &c.)
* Flood/ban control and better resilience against abuse
Also needed from the off:
* E-mail subscriptions
* YouTube / Image markup parsing